Baringa acknowledges the traditional custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to sky, land, sea and community. We pay our respects to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.
Our school is located on Gunaikurnai land.
OUR school philosophy
At Baringa School we share a commitment to create a safe, respectful and inclusive environment that supports students to reach their full potential.
Baringa School’s mission is to create resilient and independent lifelong learners.
To facilitate the achievement of all learners, we provide:
• A quality inclusive learning environment that is responsive to student voice and agency
• Differentiated, in-depth and individualised learning plans, aligned to the Victorian Curriculum
• Highly effective teaching, focussed on improving student outcomes.
• Enriching, engaging resources that support student’s physical, social and emotional development
• Strong community partnerships to assist students in their engagement in work and future pathways
• Opportunities for parents to participate in learning and decision-making partnerships
• Networks that promote and support student achievement, wellbeing and engagement
Baringa School’s objective is to ensure all students leave our school having achieved their individual potential.
Baringa School’s values are Be Safe, Be Respectful and Be a Learner.